Nyhetsbrevet skickas ca 1 gång per månad med information och tips om sällskapsspel.
In this game, the players act as building supervisors whose mission is to build a new castle for King Philip the Fair. To accomplish this, they’ll have to manage well their money, the available resources and above all else develop the economy of the little village which extends to the foot of the building site. Of course, the royal agents – the bailiff and the provost – keep a watchful eye on the progress of the work !
The new version of Caylus is now available. The rules remain identical, but the graphics of the box, the board and the tiles have been remastered.
Caylus is the most awarded of the Ystari games. It has been the recipient of 7 prestigious awards:
- 2005 Essen game fair, Germany: first place in the Fairplay magazine ranking.
- 2005 “Tric Trac d’or”, France: the French community award.
- 2005 International game Award, USA.
- 2006 Special prize, Germany: “best complex game” by the Spiel des Jahres jury.
- 2006 Deutscher Spiele Preis, Germany.
- 2006 Nederlandse Spellenprijse, Netherlands.
- 2006 Golden Geek Awards for Best Game and Best Gamer’s Game.